I am 18, old and young. My whole blog will be ridiculous and opinionated. Emotions bleed all through these posts. I myself am beyond NSFW, and my blog is far worse. My life has become horses, books, words, and dreams. My heart is open and my head is held high.Ask your heart out, darling.
Try to get license? Have to send out for permit instead.
Try to send out for permit? Mom won’t write check or find copy of birth certificate.
Try to get bank account online? Link doesn’t work.
Try to do on the phone? Have to go into store, don’t have time.
Try to take a vehicle to the mechanic to see if there’s anything wrong with it so I can buy it? Guy isn’t there and won’t answer his phone.
Try to do water changes? Make mess.
Want soup? Too full!
I’m so done with today.
Ugh I wanna go shoot my bow sooooooooo bad but I can’t cause snow and if I lose Jordan’s arrows I’m dead!
Extreme nausea and vomitting
Feeling constipated and not be so
Huge swollen painful breasts and nipples
Weird about food
Extra super tired
No sex drive but still enjoys doing stuff
But it’ll be better soon.
- 1: If you were of the opposite gender, what name would you want to have?
- 2: If you could witness any historical event in person, which one would it be and why?
- 3: What kind of sandwich best describes your personality?
- 4: If your crush or significant other were to turn in to a ferret, what would you do? Would you still like/love them?
- 5: If you became dictator of your country, and you can enact one law that could not be repealed once you are forcibly removed from office, what would that law be?
- 6: What is your opinion of Canada?
- 7: What is your spirit animal?
- 8: If you could change your skin color to anything outside of the natural palette of skin colors, what color would you choose?
- 9: What was the last movie you chose not to watch?
- 10: If you were a farmer, what would you grow?
- 11: What do you miss the most?
- 12: What is your favorite sequel film?
- 13: Rural area, small town, suburb, or big city?
- 14: What's your favorite branch of the military?
- 15: What year of school was best for you?
- 16: What is your favorite month, excluding whichever month contains your birthday?
- 17: What is your favorite type of pie?
- 18: Do you enjoy being single?
- 19: Do you prefer rivers, lakes, or oceans?
- 20: If you had to have one feature on your body changed to a canine version of said feature, what would you choose?
- 21: What is your favorite font?
- 22: What is the highest number of cats you can imagine yourself owning?
- 23: What was your last date like?
- 24: Who are you?
- 25: What is your least favorite illicit substance?
- 26: What is your opinion on 80's music?
- 27: If you could add something to the high school curriculum, what would you add?
- 28: What is your favorite album artwork?
- 29: What is your favorite non-social networking website?
- 30: What is your favorite boy band?
- 31: What is your least favorite casual dining establishment?
- 32: You are allowed one beverage and one candy for the rest of your life. What would you choose?
- 33: If you had to be stranded somewhere on Earth, miles from civilization, what biome would you choose and why?
- 34: What is your preferred projectile?
- 35: You have inherited a nightclub in a major city. What modifications would you make to it?
- 36: What have you done recently to dismantle the patriarchy?
- 37: What song did you most recently get tired of due to its overplaying?
- 38: What is your favorite piece of clothing?
- 39: What was the most awkward moment of your romantic history?
- 40: What brought you to Tumblr?
- 41: What product or service do you find ridiculously overpriced?
- 42: Why did you send the last anonymous Tumblr message you sent?
- 43: Who is your favorite one-hit wonder of the last twenty years?
- 44: How many people, outside of your immediate family, do you know the birthdays of by heart?
- 45: What is your favorite speech?
- 46: What is your least favorite song from your favorite musical?
- 47: How do you feel about dating exes?
- 48: What is your favorite vegetable?
- 49: Who is your favorite fictional villain?
- 50: What is your favorite police procedural?
Saying those at rodeos don’t care about their animals because this ONE horse fell during a bronc round and broke its leg. The rider dismounted weirdly ASAP though and the hands wrangled him out of the ring quickly.
This is not cruelty, this is an accident! Accidents happen. This one particular incident is not cruelty. Of course they were going to usher the horse out of the public eye, it’s hurt and needs attention. Yes, they did have to “run” it into the chute because you can’t catch or carry a bucking bronco.
People need to focus their anti cruelty efforts where they belong, not on individual cases like this where accidents happen.
I haven’t posted in forever but work was terrible today. Supposedly my brother cheated on his girlfriend which is not ok but she was such a horrible bitch she always said he was cheating when he was walking with his female coworker to their job because it’s really not safe for them to walk alone. He was apparently cheating all the time which is bull shit but whatever.
I now have CHayton and Cable my cornsnake and my friends corn snake. I might be getting a five foot corn snake that someone is just giving away.
I feel all messed up but the physical typing itself feels wonderful right now. I’m hungry and deciding how to use all this nonexistant money I owe others really sucks. I wish my mother wouldn’t charge me rent. That would make life so much easier. I have a catch up week coming though and that’s nice!
Ugh I miss having sex like 5 times a week instead of right now maybe two. what the fuck happened?
Busy 9 hour shift and I come home to this bullshit? I just want to curl up and die.